Saturday 2 June 2012

Podcasts

Hello again! Much cooler today and it's Galician raining - which means non stop raining!
I want to mention Podcasts today. One of which I have just downloaded and am going to watch shortly. It's the 'Dreaming in Fibre' video podcast from Saras Texture Crafts. I bought wool from here when I was in the UK! Saras podcast is a good mix of personal projects and shop update information. The latest episode is all about the Devon County show. You can download the podcast from itunes. But, if you don't have itunes then all the info will be on the podcast blog - www.dreaminginfibre.blogspot.co.uk

There is also a list of other wooly podcasts on there which Sara has put up! So, go and check it out! Who knows, it may inspire you to do a podcast. It's got me thinking!

Looking forward to watching the Diamond Jubilee celebrations tomorrow - it will get me away from the Olympic torchcam at least! Enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention :)
    Loving your blog! Sxx

    ReplyDelete